clusvcadm Relocate <group> causing reboot.

Hi All ,

I have query about the "clusvcadm" and "post_join_delay"
I am using the high traffic Mail Server  with  "2 node
active-active DRBD  + RHCS."  ( i.e node1 and node2)

From node1 server when I try to relocate the group to other server , the node1 get  fence and get reboot and all services get shift to node2
For relocating the service I am using following command  :--

clusvcadm -r imap2 -m node2

I am not able to figure out why the node1 get fence and reboot while relocating.  Some time the group relocation from one node to other happen smoothly. I have notice that without cluster when I run "/etc/init.d/cyrus-imapd stop" it takes long time. ( say 3 min). Its Because  cyrus-imapd do the import export inside the local db files.

in the cluster.conf I have below line
<fence_daemon post_fail_delay="0" post_join_delay="3"/>

If I change the
post_join_delay="180" then will this help to solve  my problem ?

Is there any way to avoid rebooting while relocating group to another node , please suggest.

Regards
Jayesh Shinde