Re: DR node in a cluster

Chris,

All the nodes are connected to a single SAN at this moment through fibre.

@steven:

--
 If you don't have enough nodes at a site to allow quorum to be
established, then when communication fails between sites you must fence

Yes true, but in this case a single node can made the cluster quorate. (qdisk vote=3 ,node votes=3, total=6) which is not recommened I guess (?).

Steve