Re: Configuring failover time with Red Hat Cluster

Hiya,

I don't have the URL to have but I'm pretty sure there's something in the Red Hat knowledge base about calculating failover times. You'll need to have paid support to get at it.

Failing that here's a document I wrote that talks about configuring the insider bits of openais and cman. "man 5 openais.conf" is also helpful.

I hope this helps :-)

Chrissie