virtual machine resource agent does not gracefully shutdown vms

Hi, I have 4 2-node clusters (EL clone, 5.6 release) which provide high availability to KVM virtual machines. Very often when I stop a vm service (with luci or clusvcadm) the virtual machine does not shutdown gracefully but continues to operate normally until the timeout kicks in and force the poweroff.

Most of the vms are windows 2008 with virtio drivers and have ACPI enabled, indeed running virsh shutdown works!

Any clue about what's going on?

cluster.conf: http://pastebin.com/q6tt3gMA
examplevm.xml: http://pastebin.com/z1e94h25

--