Re: Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

On 05/20/2011 04:12 PM, Nicolas Ross wrote:
Believe this is fixed in 1.3.1

Thanks Steven ... But is it released for rhel6??

RHEL 6.1 has these problems resolved. If you have problems with rhel6.0
please open a support ticket. There is no SLA for bugzilla/mailing
lists, and I can't modify shipped RHEL 6.0.z packages without support
tickets.

I am also observing this kind of beahviour. But at a different level. We
have an 8 node cluster composed of dual quad-core xeon. I have now
updated all the nodes to RHEL 6.1, cman is at 3.0.12-41.el6.

and from time to time, for no apparent reason one random node has a peak
in cpu usage, where it's corosync that eats CPU for a minute or so.
During that time services on that node responds very slowly and ssh
shell access is very rough and slow as hell...

Steven, is this problem confirmed to rhel6.1?? It seems that I need to downgrade my servers to rhel5.x ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com