Re: oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON deamon

Thanks Marcelo

Thanks for support and help

Let me try and update

 From: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcelo Guazzardo
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 3:20 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON deamon

Hy sufyan

I sent two files. First, is cluster.conf, second, is the oracledb.sh , this file must be placed in /usr/share/cluster in both nodes. (Or if you have more nodes, in all nodes).
In oracledb.sh I 've changed oracle_user, oracle_sid, type of database, I used base (for monitor and listener), and virtual ip,

If you have any doubt, just let me know
I hope that helps you
Regards,
Marcelo

sufyan.khan@xxxxxx>

Will you share if it is not confidential.