Re: Announcing - RHCS2 on EL5, Xen, DRBD and rgmanager 2-node cluster tutorial

Nice job, I am sure this will help quite a few...

-C

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:33 AM, Digimer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/16/2011 12:29 AM, Jankowski, Chris wrote:
> Digimer,
>
> I think you published an earlier version before.
> Isn't it the time to introduce versioning, release dates and also list of deltas from version to version?
>
> Mundane things, I know.  But if you want to make this a useful document for others they are all very necessary, I think.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris Jankowski

I mentioned it to some people off-list as it was being developed, but
this is the first "official" announcement/release. You comment is valid,
and partly addressed by the medium of being a wiki. Changes through time
can be seen and tracked using the "History" button at the top of the page.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@xxxxxxxxxxx