Re: fence_apc and Apc AP-8941

On 04/06/2011 03:02 PM, Nicolas Ross wrote:
(...)

fence_apc -a ip -l user -p pass -n node101 -x -v

and I get very rapidly :

Unable to connect/login to fencing device

Netstat shows me a time_wait connection, so it has made a tcp connection.

Any hints ?

I am on RHEL6, with fence-agents version 3.0.12.8.el6_0.3 (so, up 2 date).

When executed, the command above only display the error I mentionned (unable to connect). If I add --debug-file to the command line, the file id creates is empty.

I also tried by re-enabeling telnet instead of ssh, and I got the same result, except that now the debug file looks like :

--------------------
telnet> set binary
Negotiating binary mode with remote host.
telnet> open 1.1.1.1 -23
Trying 1.1.1.1...
Connected to 1.1.1.1.
Escape character is '^]'.

User Name : user
Password
I replaced username and ip with fake ones.

Regards,

If response is too fast then problem is in connecting information/process. If it took long enough (timeout problem) then it can be problem with change in command prompt. If it is possible please send me what it is displayed when you are trying to do it manually.

m,