Re: "fsck" on large file systems at boot time

Thank you Bob;

That is a very good point about the file-system being mounted on the other node.
I have opened a ticket with Red Hat on this issue, and have not gotten a satisfactory reply.
I was told that an "fsck" should be performed at boot from Red Hat support.

I am still finding that the knowledge about Red Hat Cluster is very limited, that is why I find this
forum valuable. I have contacted our local Red Hat support to get a clear answer on this issue, but I would like to hear how others are handling this issue.

Thanks again!

Inactive hide details for Bob Peterson <rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxx>Bob Peterson <rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Bob Peterson <rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx

          03/22/2011 09:06 AM

          Please respond to
          linux clustering <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>

linux clustering <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [Linux-cluster] "fsck" on large file systems at boot time