Re: Nodes are not joining to the cluster

Hi,

It will be really appreciated if you send the documentation of building cluster. I think max 16 nodes are permitable for cluster. If you think it is better to divide into two clusters that is also ok.  But I need some running ( i mean without any issue) configuration to follow.

There are many docs in the web, but   it is difficult to follow those docs specially on cluster . Once I get a running cluster doc , after that on that basis , I can go further for enhancing the knowledge on cluster.

Thanks again