new resource agents repository

Hello,

There is a new repository for Resource Agents which contains RA
sets from both Linux HA and Red Hat projects:

	git://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents.git

The purpose of the common repository is to share maintenance load
and try to consolidate resource agents.

There were no conflicts with the rgmanager RA set and both source
layouts remain the same. It is only that autoconf bits were
merged. The only difference is that if you want to get Linux HA
set of resource agents installed, configure should be run like
this:

	configure --with-ras-set=rgmanager ...

The new repository is git ane the existing history is preserved.

The existing repository at git.fedorahosted.org will be retired soon.

Many thanks to Dejan for writing the original "new resource agents
repository" email to linux-ha-dev for me to copy/paste almost pristine ;)

more seriously, thanks to all people for helping in all various aspects
of the merge.

There are for sure corners that we need to smooth due to the merge.
Please report any issue you find and we will try to address it as soon
as possible.

Cheers,

Fabio