RHCS Advocacy?

Are there any advocacy resources out there, e.g. case studies of large
companies using RHCS, independent comparisons to enterprise solutions
like Veritas or PowerHA?
I'm considering trying to convince my employer to look into RHCS and
info like this is basically a prerequisite to getting anyone to listen.
(and yes I've googled but without much success)
Thanks beforehand.