To: "linux clustering" <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 2:47 PM
Subject: Re:  Fedora 13 Clustering

Maybe I'm missing what exactly you guys are talking about, but
everything I can think of in RHCS is configured via cluster.conf. My
cluster.conf files from RHEL5 work just fine on RHEL6 beta, which is
virtually identical to F12/F13. I don't see why you would have any
problems getting RHCS to work on F13 using the same instructions you
would follow for RHEL/CentOS 5.

Gordan