Re: corosync issue with two interface directives

On 07/11/2010 09:57 PM, Digimer wrote:
Hi all,

I've got two 'interface {}' directives in corosync. When I pull the
cable from the interface on ring 1, nothing happens (no log entries,
zilch). When I put it back and the pull the cable on ring 0, it fails
completely and fences. Is there something I am missing?

Here is the corosync.conf file I am using:

compatibility: whitetank

# Totem Protocol options.
totem {
version: 2
secauth: off
threads: 0
rrp_mode: passive
interface {
# This is the back-channel subnet, which is the primary
# network for the totem protocol.
ringnumber: 0
bindnetaddr: 10.0.1.0
mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
mcastport: 5405
}
interface {
# This is the storage network, which acts as a
# secondary, backup network for the totem protocol.
ringnumber: 1
bindnetaddr: 10.0.0.0
mcastaddr: 227.94.1.1
mcastport: 5406