Re: GFS on Debian Lenny

On 17/05/2010 08:52, aneesh vs wrote:
I don't know if there is any special configuration required for GFS on debian. But the error message you are getting looks to be because of cluster service/cluster infrastrure is not running properly. Did you configure it before trying to mount GFS?

I did.

I could not find any real howto for GFS. So in the end, I went the other way. Took me 10 minutes to get my head around OCFS2. And I had it running on DRBD.

Theres plenty of documention too. Testing it ... it works like a bomb.

Brent