Re: iptables rules

Pretty much, I use a different KB article. What you might want to to is put in a log rule at the end of the chain to see what traffic isn't being being allowed.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>We do it all the time. Redhat has a few very good KB articles on how to set up iptables to support RHCS

Hi,
I believe I found the article you reference, http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-8782
and enabling it on a passive node causes no issues until migrating the service.

It just silently fails w/o any specific indication as to why in the logs?

Do your rules mirror what's documented in the above article?