Re: fence_ifmib problem

On 03/01/2010 08:34 PM, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
Hi

I didn't have the same error message but I made fence_ifmib to work by
installing  dev-python/pysnmp-2.0.9 on the OS.
You could check which python modules it uses.Maybe this hint could help you.
There's an srpm available that I couldn't get built for that, but I installed
the egg anyway given I am on a test box.

That's not the issue anyway, its complaining about the exit handler, which
exists in the stock rh python provided. Something awry with the script itself.

Would you mind pastebin'ing your script or posting it here?

Thanks!
jlc

Jan Friesse made a point in the next post. I'm using the one from STABLE2, version 2.3.10.
I don't think is your case.

--
Dan Cândea
Does God Play Dice?