Re: Repeated fencing

> Hi Doug, maybe you can avoid this kind of problem using a quorumdisk partition. a two node cluster is split-brain prone and with a quorumdisk partition you can avoid split-brain situations, which probably is causing this behavior.
>
> So, about use a cross-over (or straight) cable, I don't know any issue about it, but, try to check if it's using full-duplex mode. half-duplex mode on cross-over linked machines probably will cause heartbeat problems.
>
> cya..

Can you give me a little info about "split-brain" issues?  I don't
understand what you mean by that, and what I'm solving with a
quorumdisk.  And it has always worked fine, it just started happening
after the install of this newer kernel/gfs module.  The other 2 node
cluster is still rock solid.  Also, the network interfaces on the
crossover are full duplex.  Thanks for writing back, you're the first
person who offered anything.