Re: cman not started: Can't find local node name in cluster.conf

Sorry, actually IP address are working as hostnames still in the cluster.conf (WHEW!) .  This is just a sign of trying to work on NyquilD. Please accept my apologies for the unnecessary interruption...

If I may, I would still like to leave the question open regarding, what if the hostnames were to change as part of the operation of the server?

The software in question depends on the hostname being one hostname and not changing when it relocates to another cluster node.

Thanks again!