Re: Mysql.sh error.

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 11:27 -0600, Marty Diesburg wrote:
> Sorry, for the double-post, ---great way to start on the list :).
>  Below has the error message as well "Failed - Invalid Name Of
> Service".

> I am new to the list and have an issue with the Mysql service.  It is
> running, but when I run the commands /usr/share/cluster/mysql.sh
> restart, or /usr/share/cluster/mysql.sh status I get
> the following errors.  I am using mysql as a database for an email
> server with Dovecot, Qmail, and Vpopmail.
>

> <debug>  Verifying Configuration Of default
> <error>  Verifying Configuration Of default > Failed - Invalid Name Of
> Service
> <debug>  Monitoring Service default
> <debug>  Monitoring Service default > Service Is Running

Try:

rg_test test /etc/cluster/cluster.conf status mysql productionsql

For restarting, use 'clusvcadm -R mailcluster".  If you need to work on
your mysql instance while the rest of your application is running, you
need to do:

  clusvcadm -Z mailcluster
  rg_test test /etc/cluster/cluster.conf stop mysql productionsql
  [do stuff]
  rg_test test /etc/cluster/cluster.conf start mysql productionsql
  clusvcadm -U mailcluster

Your service can be simplified a lot, as well:

<service autostart="1" domain="mailcluster"
       name="mailcluster" recovery="restart">
  <fs ref="backup"/>
  <fs ref="production"/>
  <ip ref="24.149.30.40"/>