Cman with two node on different subnet

Hello,

Is possible to have two node on two different subnet, without using multicast ?

I have two dedicated servers directly on the internet on two different subnet without private network.

In fact, both server are on the same switch but in different vlan, so I've no doubt about cluster performance.

Thanks in advance,

Cyril Feraudet