Re: where exactly cluster services are stoppped during shutdown?

Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
SO now the question is: to understand correctly how to manage eventual interactions with other init scripts, where and how exactly the service srvname will be stopped when I run

shutdown -h now
or
shutdown -r now
?
Which one of the init script related is responsible to do a "srvname stop" and when?

I presume rgmanager but I would like confirmation.

Yes, it is rgmanager
Is it correct to leave "as is" the init script in general if it is a standard provided one or do I have to change it to be correctly managed as a cluster script?

It depends. If you will have just one instance of such resource on cluster then it should work without problem. Main problems are multiple instances as they need some modifications.

m,