Re: Submitting a mdadm resource script

Hi,

there was  a bug in my script that occurs when debugging was set to off.

Please find attached  the corrected version.

Regards

2009/8/17, brem belguebli <brem.belguebli@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I have written a resource script (mdmonitor.sh) to manage mdadm mirrors across a cluster.

This is for testing purposes and still needs some additionnal features and some deeper debugging.

If someone is interested in hacking it to improve it or to correct it, I'll be glad.

A readme file is provided that explains the goal of this resource script.

Thanks to Rafael Mico Miranda for his lvm-cluster resource script used on top of mdmonitor.

 Brem