Re: RHEL 5.3: Joining fence domain hangs when selinux is enabled

On 12/08/09 18:26, Ian Hayes wrote:
I'm assuming that you're running the Targeted policy and not the strict
policy...

RHEL5 has a module for ccs, but I haven't taken it apart. The files for
fencing may be incorrectly labeled or the policy doesn't allow fenced to
run correctly.

It's largely an accident that RHCS ran with the SELinux targeted policy, and it's never been supported.

For 5.3 some changes were made to the way aisexec communicates with its clients that was not covered by the existing ccs policy, so it's now broken in that configuration.

Support have some workarounds.

Christine