Re: how to sync rmtab on old cluster

Hey, it's Tuesday, wan't to go to hooters? Oh wait, mine is in tenerife!

Kiss my arse!

Yet bud

Corey

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 3, 2009, at 13:04, "Simmons, Dan A" <jds@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
I have a very old RHEL3u3 two node NFS cluster and I have recovered one of the nodes with a backup from a year ago. I now have entries in the rmtab on the recovered system that conflict with recent client mounts on the newer node. As a result, when I move the nfs service to the recovered node, many
of my nfs client workstations cannot mount the exports.

What is the correct way to sync the clustered rmtab in this situation?

Is there some way to reset clurmtab to clear out all the old entries?

Any advice would be appreciated.

J.Dan