EMC vs HP EVA

Hi folks,

Finally, I´m decided to by a shared storage to use it for clustering.

I have seen in the web that this two solutions are well considered, so my question is for all of you that have experience with them.

Which in your opinion is best? any web that makes an imparcial comparation between them?

The final solution is for a medium size company, so the price is also a factor.

Thanks for your help,

ESG