Service Owner Unknown-after power failure

Hi all

I have Redhat cluster with 5 nodes run 5 services for each node with two additional backup nodes

when suddenly power failure happened on  one node , the cluster state on another nodes show that the service owner of failed node is unknown and when we try to disable or relocate the service its stay keep trying without result .. , so how I can make the cluster start the service again on another node when the first node has power failure and no way to return it Up ????

thanks