Re: service failover

/var/log/messages

Message from clurgmgrd will say "<notice> Service service:servicename started"

There will be a bunch of message prior to that announcing that the cluster is in trouble, it is fencing the downed node, and that a node is taking over the service. The service will go throught he normal startup messages. The final message will be the one that says that the service is started.