Re: Quorum Disk and I/O MultiPath problem

It appears that it took 20 sec for path to fail over. quorumd tko is 10 sec by default. You may want to reduce HBA timeout or tweak tko for quorumd. Basically you want to set all cluster timeouts to exceed expected failover time of lower-level systems.

-Alex