Re: When new cman patch version will be released for RHEL 5.3??

carlopmart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Sombredy knows when cman will be patched to works ok when it is used
> with two nodes and quorum partitions??
>
> Thanks ...

Any kind of situation report on RHCS in 5.3 would be nice, I am trying
as hard as I can to track bugzilla, this list and still I don't think I
have a clear feeling as to what works and what is known broken in
RHEL5.3 Cluster Suite..

Regards
--
Denis Braekhus