Re: Re: Problems setting up a three node cluster

Stewart Walters wrote:
carlopmart wrote:
carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

I have several problems to setup a three nodes cluster under rhel5.3. Under some circumstances, I need to startup only one node, but clustat every time shows me: "Member Status: Inquorate". Another times, when I startup the third node, all cluster nodes go offline.

I use quorum disk to accomplish this pourpose, but what is wrong on my cluster.conf??

 Many thanks.

Please, any hints??

I didn't see this previous post when I replied to your "Node2 kills node1" email. I assumed you were using a 2 node cluster.

Can you please post your cluster.conf and any error messages relevant in /var/log/messages?

Regards,

Stewart

Argh!!!  You already posted it in a previous post.

Sorry, I'm having a bad email day. I'll just go scamper off to the corner until I can redeem myself!!

Stewart