Re: What is the proper way to grow LVM/GFS volumes

So what causes clvmd to work this way in the first place? Why can't it play nice?

- Gary

Inactive hide details for "Alan A" <alan.zg@xxxxxxxxx>"Alan A" <alan.zg@xxxxxxxxx>

          "Alan A" <alan.zg@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx

          11/19/2008 09:19 AM

          Please respond to
          linux clustering <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>

"linux clustering" <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: What is the proper way to grow LVM/GFS volumes

This was great help - I rebooted the nodes one by one, and afterwards lvextend command worked. I will try to reproduce the errors and see if killing clvmd does the trick.