Re: network for cluster communication

Ozgur Akan wrote:
Hi,

I have two important questions regardin cluster performance.

I attached two ethernet cards as second interfaces on two nodes that I have.

- How can I configure cluster to use this new interface (network) to communicate between eachother.?

Put the host name or IP address of the new interface in cluster.conf, in place of the existing host names.

- Is speed of this local network between two nodes an important criteria for file locks on GFS ?

Yes, very :)

Chrissie