Re: RE: KNowing CLuster Version..

Singh Raina, Ajeet wrote:
How Can I upgrade my Cluster Version? I need Cluster version more than 2.<>.

There aren't any (stable) versions later than cluster 2

I tried downloading cluster software through ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/ but donno how to proceed.

If you don't know what to do with a source tarball, then I strongly recommend you do NOTHING with it. Looking at your later messages you already have RPMs installed, so simply building and installing the tarball with its defaults could have some very nasty effects on your cluster if you don't do it properly.

If you're using RPMs and you want to upgrade, get updated RPMs. It's the only way to stay sane :-)

Chrissie