Re: ssh'ing to Cluster IP aliases.

the key is on the both nodes. I use nis for my accounts and automounted home directories.

Leo Pleiman wrote:
You have to install the same ssh key on each machine.

Bennie Thomas wrote:
I have a 3-node Cluster set up as 2-nodes active and one passive. I have assigned 2 IP Aliases to fail over. The problem I am having is; When I ssh to the IP aliases the first time it works fine, I then failover the IP alias service to the backup node, then try ssh'ing to the alias, it fails with man in the middle attack

I know I can go modify .ssh/known_hosts and remove the host key and it will work, but if the alias fails back to the
original node the problem starts all over.

How can I set up ssh to allow this connection. ?