R: GFS problem

Da: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di varun
Inviato: martedì 4 marzo 2008 12.34
A: linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: GFS problem

Hi All

I have 2 systems and acting as Master and Backup with a seprate storage.

The problem is the GFS partitions on storage system are not mounting up on the BACKUP system

On master system it if fine

Any help is aprreciated

--
Regards,

varun

If you have a Master and a Backup on a separate storage, I suppose you are using DRBD. If you use it in a Primary/Secondary setup, you cannot mount the secondary partition. You need a Primary/Primary setup to be able to do this.

Leandro