From: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Kroth
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:15 AM
To: chris barry
Cc: linux clustering
Subject: Re: help reqd. - VMware ESX 3.5 fencing

More perl questions:

$ echo -e "server=vmware\nvmname=gfstest3\nusername=fencer\npassword=fencerpw\noperation=reset" | /sbin/fence_vi3

The component 'privilegeList' has already been installed in class -->AuthorizationManager<-- as a HASH(0x1f779834)

  (this time a scalar)

 at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/Class/MethodMaker.pm line 20

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/VMware/VIM25Runtime.pm line 17, <> line 6.

Compilation failed in require at (eval 27) line 3, <> line 6.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Brian

chris barry <Christopher.Barry@xxxxxxxxxx> 2008-02-26 17:30: