Help - how to check if a node is still healthy after upgrade GFS on it?

Hi,

Could some one please tell me what is the safe/best
way to check if a cluster node is still healthy after
we upgrade GFS on this node?

I guess it's probably not very safe to say it's
healthy by verifying this node can rejoin the cluster
after being upgraded and then rebooted.

A bit more information on the upgrade.  We upgrade one
of the three nodes in a cluster from GFS-6.0.2-25 to
GFS-6.0.2.36-1.

Regards,
BJ