Re: iSCSI Target Driver Install Problem

> I think the iscsi-target from RHEL's cluster storage and the iscsitarget
> from rpmfind are quite different beasts; if you're following
> instructions for the former you might find they don't apply to the
> package you've installed (there are a number of different iSCSI target
> implementation for Linux today).

I'll have to spend more time looking into this also then. I set up rsync so
that I could have a local repo but perhaps iscsi-target is part of another
repo. On RHEL, I tried yum install iscsi-target and yum install iscsitarget
with 'Nothing to do' as a result. That's why I'm guessing that it's part of
another repo.

Mike