Re: DLM Problem

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

What distro are you using?

Rhel4

My recent experience if RHEL5, so bear in mind that some of my advice may not be valid for RHEL4.

Just blow away the LVM (uninstall the clvm package, just to make sure),

So, both lvm2 and lvm2-cluster, just to be sure? There are endless
dependencies for these. Remove without deps then? And, on all nodes?

Careful that you don't require LVM2 for existing system partitions. But lvm2-cluster shouldn't be needed.

dd if=/dev/zero > /dev/mygfsblockdevice bs=1024 count=1024

On the /dev/sda in my case then.

Start up cman, gfs, ccsd services, and it should work, if your
cluster.conf is working.

Yup, the cluster is in fact up and running, just the storage problems.

What does "cman_tool status" say?

Gordan