Re: UNCLASSIFIED - RE: iSCSI GFS

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You'll need to export the share (actually the data in the share) you are
presently NFSing to the aggregator using something else (iSCSI for
instance) and then NFS that from the aggregator.

Understood. Just wondered if it could be done so that I could take advantage
of a fast NFS server I have but as part of an aggregated volume.

Try it. Put a big file on the NFS share, and export it via iSCSI as a volume. Then stress-test until you are satisfied that it works reliably.

Gordan