Re: iSCSI GFS

isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have a device which has storage connected to it which is exporting in NFS.

I can connect to it from any server but I'd like the aggregator to see it and offer it as part of it's virtual RAID array we talked about. Is there a way of RE-exporting an NFS share through the aggregator or am I overlooking something?

I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think that would work sensibly. The lack of sane POSIX locking might kill that plan. You could try it, though. Create a file on the NFS share and point the iSCSI initiator at it. See what happens, but make sure you stress test it VERY thoroughly with data you don't mind losing. Can you not get the said device to export an NBD or an iSCSI share? That would likely work better.

Gordan