enabling quotas for EXT3 filesystement on 2 node cluster

hi all,

I'm actually using RHEL5.1 cluster suite on a 2 nodes HA cluster, i need
to enable quotas.
the problem is I use ext3 filesystems (cluster suite is mounting FS on
the active node, the ext3 filesystem is mounted on only one node at one
time) thus I cannot set the quota options in the fstab file.

I've check on the web but didn't find any way to do it.
is there any way to unable quotas on such configuration ?

regards,

Mathieu