Re: Open Source VM Solutions?

I've just recently started thinking that I might want to check out virtual
machines using GFS and fibre channel. I just found that Zen seems to have been
bought out and I'm not coming across much else for well developed open source.

Is there anything else that others on this list are using which might be
interesting?

I presume you mean Xen, rather than Zen:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/

Who is supposed to have bought it? Google didn't seem to find any obvious references.

Gordan