Re: gfs2 hang

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Scooter Morris wrote:

> Is this a known bug in gfs2? Is there something we could do to help > find this problem?

 I assume you know GFS2 is still in "technology preview" status and
 officially not meant for production use?

Yes, I am aware of that. We're not looking to put things into production on this cluster for awhile. However, are you telling me that GFS2 is just flat unstable or not yet thoroughly tested? If the former, then I won't waste my time even looking at it, if the latter, then I'm happy to help with the testing by banging on it a little.

I suspect you'll find it isn't usable even for a working prototype of any description. Stick to GFS1, there's nothing wrong with it.

Gordan