Re: I give up

James Parsons wrote:
I do want to disagree strongly, however, with your blanket suggestion
that this software is not complete, and is not a cluster solution. It is
a solution for many, many users...not all of whom are RH customers. It
is just not a solution for you, my friend.

Ditto!!  We would not be able to achieve such high levels of success with moving our critical clinical applications to this software stack, without it working as advertised.  I would also strongly suggest RHEL training, too, because their classes/labs/exams will put you through the paces and guide you in the thinking required to deploy sophisticated solutions.

Reference:
http://customers.press.redhat.com/2007/10/15/beth-israel-deaconess-medical-center/

Robert Hurst, Sr. Caché Administrator
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
1135 Tremont Street, REN-7
Boston, Massachusetts   02120-2140
617-754-8754 ∙ Fax: 617-754-8730 ∙ Cell: 401-787-3154