Re: cluster communication packets - changing interface

If you have a recent version of cluster suite then using the -p names in
cluster.conf should work. it searches for interfaces that match the
names in the config file.

-p is just a convention by the way, there's nothing hard-coded in the
software to recognise them

Ok, now I see. I had to change nodename to nodename-p in cluster.conf and now it works perfectly.

I have read the faq meny times and maybe my english is so bad to miss that information, but I think it doesn't explain that clearly.

Thank you for your help

daro