Re: Any thoughts on losing mount?

isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
be nice to have some kinds of "control node" concept where these admin
commands can be performed on one particular pre-defined node. This would
allow the tools to check and prevent mistakes like these (say fsck would

In my test setup, this is somewhat how I've been using my cluster in the past year or so. I try to maintain everything from just one node and it sort of becomes my management node.

Yep .. that's smart.

But I'm thinking more about a formal GFS tool set from a product point of view .. Anyway, glad your system is back to normal. Is it ?

-- Wendy