Re: Upgrades lead to volumes gone?

Can you be a little more specific on what you mean? Once the cluster is up do the mounts randomly disappear? Are they mounted to begin with?

Please clarify for me.

--
Shawn D. Wells
Solutions Architect, Federal Team

isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Based on my other thread about new nodes not coming up, I was able to resolve this by updating the software on all of the nodes to match.

All nodes have now come up, however, the logical volumes keep getting lost now? Actually, it is the mount which keeps going away. There do not seem to be any error messages in the logs either?

Any thoughts on what might be causing this and what else I should be looking for?

Mike