Setting up HA cluster as NAS head for storage

I am trying to configure two matching servers in a high availability cluster to work as a NAS head for NFS mounts from our ISCSI based network storage. Has anyone done this or is anyone doing this? I am struggling with getting the NFS exports configured so machines outside the cluster can mount these filesystems. I believe I have the two servers failing over correctly. That is, the NFS service I created is properly failing over if one of the machines is unavailable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have read the "Configuring and Managing a Redhat Cluster" document as well as the "Redhat Cluster Suite Overview" document, but they don't quite cover what I'm trying to do. Any suggested resources?

Thank you,

Randy
begin:vcard
fn:Randy Brown
n:Brown;Randy
org:National Weather Service;Office of Hydrologic Development
adr;dom:;;1325 East West Highway;Silver Spring;MD;20910
email;internet:randy.brown@xxxxxxxx
title:Network Administrator
tel;work:301-713-1669 x110
tel;cell:443-794-6818